Serve with all of your strength, mind, heart and soul...
Thursday, March 29, 2007
How we enjoy a snow day...
Snow and blizzards are fun...when snow is hard to come by!
Post snow play...before hot chocolate!
This is how you watch the snow and visit with grandma over the phone...comfortably! (Allison) Larkin was busy singing/reading.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We should come that way - my kids are holding onto a sled they have and their snow things just in case we get a big snow down here sometime. I think their aspirations would be more easily achieved a little farther north! I have very fond memories of snow days at home. Playing hard outside, then having hot chocolate and playing games/reading books. Looks like your kids are going to have the same memories! Are you gearing up for your birthday??! :)
Lisa, Those are great shots of the kids enjoying the snow. Allison after shot is so funny. It looks like she enjoyed herself. I took a little video of Fish playing with some snow yesterday. He wasn't quite sure what to think. I have a card for you waiting to be mailed...I just have to wait for some of this snow to melt. We will thinking about you on your special day.
3 comments:
We should come that way - my kids are holding onto a sled they have and their snow things just in case we get a big snow down here sometime. I think their aspirations would be more easily achieved a little farther north! I have very fond memories of snow days at home. Playing hard outside, then having hot chocolate and playing games/reading books. Looks like your kids are going to have the same memories! Are you gearing up for your birthday??! :)
Lisa,
Those are great shots of the kids enjoying the snow. Allison after shot is so funny. It looks like she enjoyed herself. I took a little video of Fish playing with some snow yesterday. He wasn't quite sure what to think. I have a card for you waiting to be mailed...I just have to wait for some of this snow to melt. We will thinking about you on your special day.
Glad that the kids enjoy the snowy days in Spring!!! Looks like they had fun. Always fun to come in and warm up though too!
Post a Comment