Serve with all of your strength, mind, heart and soul...
Very cute pictures of the kids. They sure are growing up!
Yippee Ki-Yaa Cow Patty!!! Love to see the cowboy kids. Nice saddle.Morgan
Yay! Fun, fun, fun!!! :o) Tell the kids that next time they need to invite me, too! heehee
Looks like everyone is having a great time!
I think the next pictures posted on your blog should be the visit to Elk Mountain!!! :)
How fun to see the kids enjoying life on the ranch! :)
I'm not sure I've ever seen a smile as big as the one on Allison's face in the picture of just her up on the horse. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Very cute pictures of the kids. They sure are growing up!
Yippee Ki-Yaa Cow Patty!!! Love to see the cowboy kids. Nice saddle.
Morgan
Yay! Fun, fun, fun!!! :o) Tell the kids that next time they need to invite me, too! heehee
Looks like everyone is having a great time!
I think the next pictures posted on your blog should be the visit to Elk Mountain!!! :)
How fun to see the kids enjoying life on the ranch! :)
I'm not sure I've ever seen a smile as big as the one on Allison's face in the picture of just her up on the horse. :)
Post a Comment