Ok, you and Susie better quit posting great vacation pictures...you're making us all want to book flights to a new, exciting place and take our own vacation! :) Just kidding, we're loving all the pictures! I hope you all soaked up enough sunshine and warmth to get you through the last little bit of Wyoming winter before it is warm up there! Love, Michelle
What an exciting trip! I bet the kids just loved it...and the big kids too! They will remember that for a long time! The "cowboy" in the long sleeves and jeans reminds me of Royce in Hawaii...I enjoyed suntanning on the beach while he sat back under the shade of a big tree talking to a farmer from Iowa!! Hahaha! Lisa M
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing some of your vacation pictures with us. It looks like you had a great time and lots of fun memories.
Karen F.
Ok, you and Susie better quit posting great vacation pictures...you're making us all want to book flights to a new, exciting place and take our own vacation! :) Just kidding, we're loving all the pictures! I hope you all soaked up enough sunshine and warmth to get you through the last little bit of Wyoming winter before it is warm up there! Love, Michelle
Love the 'vacation' picture! Makes me want to take a nap.
What an exciting trip! I bet the kids just loved it...and the big kids too! They will remember that for a long time! The "cowboy" in the long sleeves and jeans reminds me of Royce in Hawaii...I enjoyed suntanning on the beach while he sat back under the shade of a big tree talking to a farmer from Iowa!! Hahaha!
Lisa M
Post a Comment