Saturday, January 20, 2007

Week in review...

JD's highlight was getting a "double" yesterday. The girls and I happened to be along. He didn't trap these, but is quick and accurate with a gun.


There's no better place to read then on the back of the couch by the window!


The horse is put to good use daily. Larkin can't decide whether to "gidd-up" or "ock-a-bye".




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa! I've been "lurking" for quite some time ~ thought I should finally leave you a note =) I LOVE keeping up with you and yours on the blog ~ hope everything's going well ~ love, Hannah

Amy said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Kate said...

It looks like the girls are enjoying reading! Fischer loves the little riding horse at G'pa's house. I need to get one! You should post some pictures of Clayton playing the guitar.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what it is about the back of the couch by a big picture window...my girls hang out there quite a lot :) I always enjoy peeking in to see what is going on in your world. Talk to you soon.
Cary

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. quick and accurate! Good job on the coyotes.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are quite entertained and entertaining...I love seeing the pictures, and remembering our girls at that age! Fun Fun...enjoy every minute of it because they are soon grown up! Lorraine B