Thursday, January 4, 2007

Our free spirited one!

Words can't describe her pride, independence and oblivion! :) She's just so excited that this was done by HERSELF! :) She's even singing...never missing a beat...when I couldn't resist taking the pictures!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!:) Wonder how long it took to get ALL of those clips in??....and back out!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I remember so pictures my mom has of my own hairdos too! :)

Anonymous said...

So, is Allison doing her hair everyday since she obviously mastered it? :) I bet she has an even fancier version she has in mind for meeting!:) She'll be wanting to do your hair next, Lisa. And we definitely would want pictures of that on the blog!:) Thanks for the smiles for the day! - michelle

Kate said...

I love all of the clips! And the bangs out in front is very popular right now. That is Meagan's favorite hair style. Hope Allison can do my hair in the near future!

Jocelyn said...

I love it! Looks like she is getting pretty self sufficient! I'm sure she could get herself ready in the morning if she didn't use quite so many clips-it's cute, but looks rather time consuming! Thanks for the smile!

Linda said...

I have to agree with Michelle - she'll soon be doing your hair too. It certainly looks like a lot of work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, Shelly gave me a link to your blog...those are darling pictures; very nostalgic actually--she sure has a knack for it! So cute!! Memop

Anonymous said...

This picture brings back memories of our Laura at around the same age. EVERY barret and hair thing was in her hair. I have many pictures like it too.
They are so cute.