Friday, January 12, 2007

Funnies around here...




Kids were running around and busy as kids do and Landin said, "I'm hotter than a pistol!" Allison claims, "I'm hotter than a pig!" Clayton exclaims, "I'm hotter than bee spit!" Things must've been HOT!

Clayton was getting dressed for working outdoors with dad and was told that layers are warmer than one big coat. Clayton wasn't in agreement and dad repeated his claim...Clayton says, "But dad, I have THREE layers of skin!"

Our littlest one has learned, "no, no, no...". So, she's playing with her dolls and I find her already disciplining and saying the above. Then, she's eating snacks and tells her crackers the same... Again at dinner, her vegetables fall on the tray and we hear, "No! No! No! cookies!" Dad brings home his latest "cat in a trap" and it's laying down nicely in the truck and we hear from the carseat, "no, no, kikky!" It's quite useful at her age!

My son is walking away and I asked him where he was going and he says, "I have to drain the pens!" You figure that one out!

Allison is talking to her friends at various times on the phone and already at age four remarks, "I just love her like a sister!" This is very dramatic of course!

She's busy reading and coloring, singing and telling stories...one today had a phrase that went something like this,"...and the hippo had a potamus that was very pretty and she played with it all day!"

Enjoy your day...we are!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We thoroughly enjoyed all the new posts and pictures!! Larkin sure seems to be growing up and is right in there with the other kids doing whatever they are doing! CUTE!! - michelle

Kate said...

I love all of the kids dressed up in cowboy stuff! It will sure be fun when Fischer is old enough to dress up like that. I also love all of the sayings. It is amazing what they come up with!
PS I loved Allison's phone call the other day!