Wow! All these new posts - what fun! Thanks! The kitchen looks a lot different with a coat of paint! Can't wait to see it in person sometime, but I bet it looks good next to the gold living room!
Now that is a pretty and colorful kitchen. I'm guessing that a red kitchen would make a person feel pretty motivated....maybe I need one!!! The kids look like they are having a great time. Linda
Red is supposed to make you hungry...everyone will enjoy eating at your house! Grpa George even said "that is pretty". He who worried that I was too daring when I chose 'buff' (a shade tanner than off white) for my living room!!
I'm really enjoying my red kitchen too! Thanks for the fun comments! Now I notice other rooms or hallways that need the same type of face lift...maybe not red though! :)LW
13 comments:
Ohhhhh....I LOVE IT!!! :o) I'm jealous. Some day, I, too, will have a red room. Some day... You just wait.
Looks awesome, Lisa! Glad you had some help too as that is a BIG project!:)
It looks great, Lisa!! Really warmed it up. Can't wait to see it someday soon. Love you guys, Mel
Wow! All these new posts - what fun! Thanks! The kitchen looks a lot different with a coat of paint! Can't wait to see it in person sometime, but I bet it looks good next to the gold living room!
I love it!
Renee
Welcome to the land of red rooms...love it! I am thinking of doing my bathroom red now! Deep red, though...good job! beth
Now that is a pretty and colorful kitchen. I'm guessing that a red kitchen would make a person feel pretty motivated....maybe I need one!!! The kids look like they are having a great time. Linda
Wow!~ What a difference that paint job made! I like it - and am anxious to see it in real life. Karen F.
I'm so impressed! What a painter you are... I hate it myself! Hopefully we can come see it sometime? Maybe around the new year if you'll be around....
I LOVE the red!!! Red is on my agenda for my bedroom. I can't believe how much depth it adds to your kitchen...very classy!!!
Cary
We're going to Amarillo, we're going to Amarillo. Funny how my attitude about it has changed now that our hubbies are IN IT!!! Yay!!
Wait, I just read something about red making people feel motivated. Maybe not a good color for my bedroom...ha ha ha
Cary
Red is supposed to make you hungry...everyone will enjoy eating at your house! Grpa George even said "that is pretty". He who worried that I was too daring when I chose 'buff' (a shade tanner than off white) for my living room!!
I'm really enjoying my red kitchen too! Thanks for the fun comments! Now I notice other rooms or hallways that need the same type of face lift...maybe not red though! :)LW
Post a Comment