Serve with all of your strength, mind, heart and soul...
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Cousins and friends!
It was special having my sister and her family here to hunt. The kids had great fun dressing up, reading, playing, reading, playing and reading! :) ...oh, and hunting! Grandpa was here too! :)
Ben was great about reading for the younger crowd too!
How fun to have your family visit. Also I love the new paint job in the kitchen. I just love red, it makes any room feel so warm and inviting. I hope to see it "for real" sometime soon. :)
2 comments:
How fun to have your family visit. Also I love the new paint job in the kitchen. I just love red, it makes any room feel so warm and inviting. I hope to see it "for real" sometime soon. :)
Love the new paint job...brings back fond memories of the living room painting at midnight!
Post a Comment