Monday, July 23, 2007

What you might hear here...

L: "When Amy come my house?" Mom: "Maybe tomorrow." L: "Oh! We have meeting?"

A: "What should I wear today?" Mom: "Play clothes will be fine." A: appears 10 -45 min. later in a ballerina outfit with high heels, freshly combed hair in a pony tail, pushing a stroller with a purse over her shoulder.

C: "Mom! We saw a "dorf" calf today! You should have seen him! Boy, is he squirrely looking with this big head and little body! He lives all by himself like a human down by the creek! He doesn't even need a mom!"

L: "Where daddy?" Mom: "He's working." L: "Daddy ride horse 'n trailer with chu-chin (Justin), Monte, Darin?" Mom: "Yes." L: "I ride horsey with Clayken and Assisun and Ike! I go with daddy!"

Anyway...just a few things that came to mind already this morning!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Your little blurb about Allison was hilarious! I got a perfect picture of her doing that from your description and it brought a smile...as did the others!

Traci K said...

Too funny Lisa! Love that "kid speak".:)

Kate said...

We sure enjoyed all of your recent posts. I love all to hear what C, A and L have been saying lately. We sure enjoyed seeing C and A a few weekends ago. :)
PS I love the picture of Larkin's morning hair! too cute

Lisa McConnell said...

Isn't it hilarious what they come up with? And new things every day...or a few times a day! Caden has been auctioning lately and I must catch it on video before he moves on! Anyways fun to check in on you!