Monday, July 16, 2007

A friendly fox was busy chasing a rabbit around the propane tank.
Right next to that...a couple of antelope with their babies.
We have an absurd object blown up in the midst of our living room...thus Krista and Larkin, enjoying the fun!
Larkin is TWO now and was helping me make smoothies, but insisted on her "chai" too (note small mug between her legs)! Just a little of what happened while the older kids were off to grandma's house (see G and Sue's blog for that)!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet Larkin is QUITE enjoying some one on one time with Dad and Mom while the other kids are having fun at Grandpa and Grandma's! You're probably enjoying it too!

Emily said...

Larkin puts me in stitches with her 'chai' cravings! She has good taste :) I'm definitely envying your summer on the ranch, since I have to be inside and miss most of the beautiful weather we've been having. Think of me if you're outside today!