Oh if this isn't cute!! Mom loved frogs, so we grew up not minding them and these are priceless photos. I'll have to tell mom to check them out - it'll make her smile for sure.
Looks like fun! We've got a lot of them here too! Justin came in and asked for one of my paring knives the other day after Mike hit one with the weed eater. He was going to dissect it--yuck! To which I said "Not with my good paring knife you're not!":) You gotta love kids!:)
Ummm...I find this particular post just a little bit...gross. *sigh* I agree with susie! Looking at the pics gave me the shivers!! I'll let the kiddos handle all those frogs!!! :o)
Hi Lisa, so many good pictures!! I must tell Nan Hatty to check out the frog photos, as she has a serious frog phobia--lots of shudders for her there! Memop
8 comments:
These pictures gave me the shivers!
Oh if this isn't cute!! Mom loved frogs, so we grew up not minding them and these are priceless photos. I'll have to tell mom to check them out - it'll make her smile for sure.
Looks like fun! We've got a lot of them here too! Justin came in and asked for one of my paring knives the other day after Mike hit one with the weed eater. He was going to dissect it--yuck! To which I said "Not with my good paring knife you're not!":) You gotta love kids!:)
I love these pictures!
Now those are some mighty healthy looking frogs...good enough for frog legs for supper!!! Beautiful sunset picture and lots of fun pictures. Linda
Ummm...I find this particular post just a little bit...gross. *sigh* I agree with susie! Looking at the pics gave me the shivers!! I'll let the kiddos handle all those frogs!!! :o)
Hi Lisa, so many good pictures!! I must tell Nan Hatty to check out the frog photos, as she has a serious frog phobia--lots of shudders for her there! Memop
I love how nonchalant your kiddos look holding the frogs who are no doubt squirming around. They don't seem to mind a bit! Too funny!
Post a Comment