Thursday, April 19, 2007

...out with dad!

We saw these rocks that had obviously been discovered before as they were piled up just like this.

You're looking at a mushroom shaped rock taller than we are with a huge eagle's nest on it.

It's very fun to drive in "granny gear" while JD was putting out tubs!


Allison climbed the ladder with dad to check the water storage.





4 comments:

Kate said...

I know Fish and I sure love to go with Chris. It was neat to see all of your pictures...and I LOVE the shower curtain. I have been checking out the shower curtains at Target lately and think I might get one for our masterbath. Fun Fun Fun...let me know next time you go shopping and we might just meet you...we can both do some house shopping! :)

Anonymous said...

I want to drive like Larkin!

grmasusie said...

Do you know what made those first rocks in tube shape?

Anonymous said...

I always drive in granny gear.
Grin.
Gramma Susie, are those core drills?
Loret