Friday, December 4, 2009

First trip to ER! :)

You wouldn't guess with THIS winning smile that there are stitches hiding under that chin. She slipped in the shower on Wed. evening and split her chin open. We pretended to be fairies in "pixie hollow" while the Dr. worked his magic. She's all better and back to "normal"!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Ouch! Not exactly how you planned to spend Wednesday night, is it? :( Sounds like she was a champ about it! Tell her she and I will have matching scars. The only time I ever needed stitches was in the same spot - slipped at the swimming pool. Have a great day! Love, Michelle

Jen said...

YIKES!! I'm sure THAT was not a fun evening!! I'm glad that she was able to smile later on!! Did she get some ice cream later? I mean, after all, you get some for getting your tonsils out! Why not for splitting your chin open!?! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Poor girl! I'm glad she can smile about it now. Keep warm and have a good day tomorrow. Linda