Mighty hunters with their harvest!
Larkin teaching Allison a story of the three bears...
New jeans from neighbor friend and a shower...la-ti-da!
Fisher and Hazen helping make morning coffee! :)
Fingerpainting...to body painting! :)

Weaning heifer calves on the fence line...

After building...the fun really begins...small people tornado tactics!
Clayton reading to Uncle Chris.















5 comments:
Hi Dear Friends, Your Blog is so fun - Enjoyed it - as much as I saw of it. I will have to come again and look some more and read all about it. Thanks for sharing
Ken P.
You have a beautiful family! And it looks like you have a very busy life. Great to see every one doing well! miss you all!
Alauna
Great to see pictures of all your doings...your family, and your visitors.
Well, it appears to me that Larkin has done some serious growing and is quickly moving into the young child stage vs. the toddler stage. Tell all these kids to stop growing so fast!
And then, the picture of Kate, Callie, Allison...what little beauties! I just loved that picture because I KNOW what good friends those girlies are and it just touched my heart! :)
The freckles picture just flat-out made me laugh! Thanks for sharing the fun! :)
Hey Lisa,
Thanks for sharing all of your pictures. We sure enjoyed seeing you guys. Hopefully we can see you again over the Thanksgiving break if it works for you to come this way! We would love for you to come and stay with us at our house. :)
Post a Comment