Monday, September 24, 2007

Variety...

I took this picture outside last evening! The sun was bright on the hills, a rainbow, etc. I'm not a photographer, but I couldn't resist this one!

The locals have been busy...shopping, babysitting, joining the "hat society" and keeping the onlookers quite entertained! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Larkin, you're learning the essentials! You must have a purse, and two have to get you further shopping than just one. And, after all, you have the shirt and shoes, and you never see a sign saying "no pants, no service!" Aunt Karen

Traci K said...

Oh that is a hoot! All she needs are a couple of credit cards and she's ready to shop! Love the rainbow pict!

Anonymous said...

Ha!! That's great!! Your kids just crack me up! :) I love, too, how the in-between-the toes-strap on the sandal on her left foot is not *quite* where is should be...almost, but not quite. :) Too funny!

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Larkin needs to come play with Sadie and Ivey - that picture is exactly the scene we see in our house quite often! :)

Amy said...

I think I need some tips on how to accessorize-- could I borrow Larkin? :)