Allison fell asleep and couldn't wake up to get the curlers put in...so we let her sleep while we put them in anyway! :)

Four matching dresses! The older 3 were flower girls! I just happened upon Larkin's dress at a consignment store where I was dropping some things off! :)

One of us with Grandpa!

Parents of the groom!

My brother and his family!

Parents of the bride and groom!

The extended families of the groom!

My former roommate and her family...her husband's family lived near my family when we were growing up too! Very special to see "old" friends!
Lynn's dress from the back.

A sleepy Allison found the perfect resting place!

Larkin loved blowing bubbles!
4 comments:
What a beautiful wedding and loved all the dresses and the pictures! Was great to see Lane & Kim and family at M'twn. Sorry that your Mom is down on her back. Hopefully she's feeling better before too long. Looks like you enjoyed your time out there! Maybe we'll catch you the next time we're all out that way!
Sure enjoyed seeing the wedding pictures and pictures of your family. Karen F.
The wedding pictures are great - I wish I had a picture of you when you came across Larkin's dress in a consignment store - how perfect! :) Glad you got to go!
Oh, I loved these pictures!! :) I just think that red is such a great color (it's my favorite!) so I especially enjoy it when people incorporate it into their weddings. :)
It was great to see the girls in their matching dresses and I'm *sure* that Larkin loved being just like the big girls! :) Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment