Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New York trip! :)

Here are a few pictures giving you a glimpse of what I saw while in New York.  Lynnita treated me with an early b-day trip...a trip of a lifetime for sure!! :)



Here is a subway just leaving.  I had to go down and see...but didn't ride.
FRESH gourmet grocery store...a lot of sushi, or raw fish here.
This is construction going on where the twin towers were...here and below.

This is all that is left of the twin towers...
One view of Central Park.
We rode on a double decker bus like this for 2 different tours.
Street vendors.
Staton Island.
Getting a good view of Lady Liberty!

5 comments:

grmasusie said...

Some are self explanitory, but I would like to see some descriptions underneath the pictures so I can understand what I am seeing.

Anonymous said...

What a great trip!

~Eva

Anonymous said...

Just got your Christmas card...so makes me miss you. Living arrangements are still the same, call whenever you can. Looks like things are as super exciting for Lusk locals...great pictures. Kids are growing like bad weeds. Love ya!!!

Michelle said...

What a fun birthday and sister trip! Hope to hear more about it! Hoping to catch up with you soon, until then, know we think of you often! Michelle and All

Jen said...

I'm so jealous!! I would sure love to visit there some time!!