Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First day of school Fall 2009!

Clayton and Allison are READY for 2nd and 3rd grade!
Sweet hugs to Larkin before heading to the bus...

We wave goodbye...
...then reality sinks in... as I return to the car...

Clayton enjoyed his LAST summer work day...cowboying with dad at 5:00 a.m.
And...many evenings were spent playing MARBLES with dad...a new game Clayton received for his b-day.


3 comments:

Kate said...

Hey Lisa,
I enjoyed looking at all of your new pictures. For some reason my blogger page is not telling me when everyone is updating...sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I hope Clayton had a Very Happy Birthday Day. It looks like he did. I can't believe that school is starting again already. I'm going to sub a little bit this fall. I'm looking forward to seeing all of the kids again.

Anonymous said...

For some reason that picture of Larkin's "reality" just cracks me up! Maybe because I never had girls. I just can't imagine any of our boys crying when their brothers went off to school!

~Eva M

J said...

That pic of Larkin just breaks my heart... so precious. She loves her sis. :)
Kristy