Serve with all of your strength, mind, heart and soul...
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Happy New Year!
We had a fun 3 day excursion to see many special friends! Here are some pictures of the fun! We played volleyball and the kids even hit at a pinata...played games (all of us), and just had FUN! :) These are just a bit delayed in getting posted...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
bryingLooks like a fun way for adults and kiddos alike to see the new year in! Thanks for the great pictures! Love, Michelle, Morgan, and 3
I'm sure you're confused about the "brying" on my comment. That was the word verification word and I don't know how it ended up in my comment! Oops! :) ~Michelle
3 comments:
bryingLooks like a fun way for adults and kiddos alike to see the new year in! Thanks for the great pictures! Love, Michelle, Morgan, and 3
I'm sure you're confused about the "brying" on my comment. That was the word verification word and I don't know how it ended up in my comment! Oops! :) ~Michelle
Fun pictures of busy days! Glad we got to see you a couple of times! Thanks for joining us for V-ball! Should do it more often!
Post a Comment