Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving '08

We had an AWESOME Thanksgiving with FAMILY!!! :) There were 24 of us together on Thanksgiving day...that is only 2 short of EVERYONE! Quite a feat for 5 children who grew up together...going off and growing up, marrying, etc. many memories were made...Bingo played, crafts, dipping pretzels with grandma, many books to be read, etc.!




Bingo prizes above... :) (Thx g'ma!)






New toys too...











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed checking in with you today. I'm glad you had a great day to be thankful for. I looks like you had a fun time. Linda

Heart of the West said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving to you all!
from The Hyches

Traci K said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! And I love the kids rooms! Glad your Mom & Dad were able to make it up there! I'm sure they're looking forward to moving soon! We'll miss them though! Hugs to you all!