Serve with all of your strength, mind, heart and soul...
Happy Birthday Allison! Your cake looks delicious. :)
Happy (belated) b'day Allison! Our boys would love a kitty, but the trouble is what do you do with them when you have to outrun hurricanes?-ha!:)
Kitties are so much fun! When the kids get bored with the usual they can dress them in doll clothes. (Holes for the tail is an option the cats appreciate!) I love all the smiles I see when I come visit your blog.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Allison! Your cake looks delicious. :)
Happy (belated) b'day Allison! Our boys would love a kitty, but the trouble is what do you do with them when you have to outrun hurricanes?-ha!:)
Kitties are so much fun! When the kids get bored with the usual they can dress them in doll clothes. (Holes for the tail is an option the cats appreciate!) I love all the smiles I see when I come visit your blog.
Post a Comment