Oh how much fun! How did they do with the Muttin Bustin? My kids have never fallen in the right height/weight/age to be allowed to compete. We missed our ranch rodeo at the fair. Where was this rodeo at?
Lisa...great to see pics that bring back good memories! I got your message the other day and am not ignoring you! I've been working like a crazy woman. I'll try to give you a call in the very near future, though, can't wait to catch up. Emily
3 comments:
Oh how much fun! How did they do with the Muttin Bustin? My kids have never fallen in the right height/weight/age to be allowed to compete. We missed our ranch rodeo at the fair. Where was this rodeo at?
How fun to see the pictures of you guys on the ranch! Mom suggested your blog to me, and I had such fun getting caught up on your lives!
~Nicole
Lisa...great to see pics that bring back good memories! I got your message the other day and am not ignoring you! I've been working like a crazy woman. I'll try to give you a call in the very near future, though, can't wait to catch up.
Emily
Post a Comment