Thursday, June 26, 2008

JUNE! Where'd it go?!

Many words could be used to describe our month...we have had sunny, summer days and appreciate Carli's pool; rain enough for beautiful green grass and we MUST rush and wear our raincoat; nasty mosquito bites that are a real part of being outside; TEA PARTIES with the ranch girls; the bigger kids have enjoyed riding to help with some of the branding; and special memories of our time at our church convention with other wonderful families, friends and relatives!















































































4 comments:

Carin said...

So many great pictures! My a absolute favorite is the vary last one of all the girls. Sorry we didn't get to visit more at Chugwater. Hope you are having a great summer!

Anonymous said...

Great to see your new post! Summer time! I think I'm especially enjoying it this year because it took so long to really get warm! Lots of fun pictures on your new post - but I have to agree with Carin - I especially love the last two of the three little girls. Cute cute cute! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Was great to get to see you for a little bit at Herm. Looks like lots of girly times! Those are the days! I like the one of the three with their babies!

Jen said...

Goodness...that's a WHOLE GAGGLE of pictures!!! I love it!! :o)

Thanks for the update and memories of the good days you've had!