Saturday, January 5, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR...2008!!

"S" is for sledding and knows no age limits! Above ...3 gals that are TWO!!
I LOVED borrowing a Mickey Mouse hat with EARS! :) It was perfect for keeping the wind away and provided much entertainment for others!


These hills were made for SLEDDING! The kids had a blast!! (Actually we ALL did!)


Cary and I had to hunt for the right sledding gear and it was great!


Poor Marly...she was a super champ, taking the big hill with the big kids and ended up being a snow plow instead!

This was our "chairlift"!!


"S" is also for spectator!! I was so glad to be the photographer this round! See below for what was under the cloud!









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the mouth of my hubby: "I wondered what you were going to wear. It was cool seeing you in my old Carhartt bibs...kind of like my 'letterman's jacket'!"
Cary

Anonymous said...

GOODNESS!!! Looks like everyone had fun!! There were certainly some LARGE smiles on those faces!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok - we're getting our medicine. We gloat and gloat about what nice weather we have down here, then we have to look at everyone's awesome pictures of SNOW FUN!! Makes us pout a little. :) And how festive to wear a Mickey Mouse hat with ears - you might have started a new fad. :)

Kate said...

Lisa,
It looks like you had such a blast! We have yet to go sledding...
Sometime it would be fun to go with you guys.
Thanks so much for the b'day gift and picture from Allison. Fischer loves it. :)
I need to call you one of these days!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like such fun! I check in often to see what you are all up to, just generally don't take the time to leave comments! These pictures make me wish we had a good sledding hill around!