Serve with all of your strength, mind, heart and soul...
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Family update!
This is Lisa's family...parents and brother in back row, my 3 sisters in the front with me! We had a fun reunion this past summer and I just now have these pictures from it! :) The J.D. family photo...also taken this past summer!
LOVE your family reunion picture! I could pick out who was who right away. Time passes but we all kind of look just like we always have... Happy New Year! Hugs, Tami
4 comments:
That is a GREAT picture! It will have to do until we see you again.
Very good of all of you! Glad to see your Mom's doing a little better now too.:)
Lisa,
We sure hope to see you guys soon.
LOVE your family reunion picture! I could pick out who was who right away. Time passes but we all kind of look just like we always have... Happy New Year!
Hugs, Tami
Post a Comment