My sisters and I loved to play school by the hour. No need for preschool....Allison is teaching Larkin more than she would learn in preschool...she is her private tutor!
Isn't it nice when they entertain themselves that way? I remember having lots of fun playing school, too...but I don't remember my own kids doing it very much. Maybe I am just forgetting! Be sure and write down all the funny and cute things they say - or else you will forget most of it! And it is so fun to read when they get older - good for lots more laughs!
4 comments:
My sisters and I loved to play school by the hour. No need for preschool....Allison is teaching Larkin more than she would learn in preschool...she is her private tutor!
Isn't it nice when they entertain themselves that way? I remember having lots of fun playing school, too...but I don't remember my own kids doing it very much. Maybe I am just forgetting! Be sure and write down all the funny and cute things they say - or else you will forget most of it! And it is so fun to read when they get older - good for lots more laughs!
What a cute picture - Larkin is sure looking bigger!
What a cute picture of the "sisters." I have to agree with Michelle, Larkin looks so big. Hopefully we can see you guys soon. :)
Post a Comment