Thanks for the update. You have some great action pics. Were any of the adults involved? And where are their pics? It was so nice to see you last week. We'll be seeing you in a couple of days. I think we might have some sweet corn. I'll check with Michael and Jim and get ahold of you.-Diane
Loved the pictures! Cassidy was sure disappointed that we didn't get to come over for the rodeo. She liked these pictures until we got to Allison, then she decided that maybe sheep weren't meant to be ridden like horses:)
Wow!! Look at these brave kids riding the sheep!!!! I'm glad they look like they are hanging on for "dear life". And there is Allison under the sheep....oh my!!! She is a brave girl!!! I can feel the excitement just looking at the pictures! Linda
10 comments:
I didn't even know that Alison did it, too!!! Man, I really missed out on your kids! :( Thanks for sharing the pics, though!!
Great pictures, you got some really good ones! Mine were pretty pitiful, so its fun to look at yours!
No wonder Allison told me mutton busting "wasn't very fun." I am glad she didn't get stepped on. She didn't inherit her bravery from her Grandma!!
Go kids Go! Looks like fun!
Fun! I loved the swimming lesson pictures too. Looks like you are having a fun summer!
Wish we could have seen it in person! Good job guys!
Thanks for the update. You have some great action pics. Were any of the adults involved? And where are their pics? It was so nice to see you last week. We'll be seeing you in a couple of days. I think we might have some sweet corn. I'll check with Michael and Jim and get ahold of you.-Diane
Great pictures of the fun times had by all (except maybe Allison! :-))! Good to see you last week!
Loved the pictures! Cassidy was sure disappointed that we didn't get to come over for the rodeo. She liked these pictures until we got to Allison, then she decided that maybe sheep weren't meant to be ridden like horses:)
Wow!! Look at these brave kids riding the sheep!!!! I'm glad they look like they are hanging on for "dear life". And there is Allison under the sheep....oh my!!! She is a brave girl!!! I can feel the excitement just looking at the pictures! Linda
Post a Comment