You're more then welcome Morg...wish you could have joined us too. I had too many to choose from so just sent them your way...hope it didn't bog down your system! :) Plus, many of mine were redundant to the other great ones shared.
I bet Clayton was feeling pretty grown up all day - he was looking it! I loved the one of the happy, exhausted kids crashed in the car on the way home. :)
Good to see your pictures, too, Lisa! My favorite is the one of Clayton working...they are all good, but that one just has a lot of happy feelings in it! You do have a very nice family...makes the future look bright. Lorraine
6 comments:
Looks like the weekend was great. I'm sure you and JD were wishing you could be snoozing too. Those are some great times and memories for your kids.
Thanks for all the pics Lisa, wish we could have been there! Looks like Clayton handled the ground work like a man, too!
You're more then welcome Morg...wish you could have joined us too. I had too many to choose from so just sent them your way...hope it didn't bog down your system! :) Plus, many of mine were redundant to the other great ones shared.
I bet Clayton was feeling pretty grown up all day - he was looking it! I loved the one of the happy, exhausted kids crashed in the car on the way home. :)
Good to see your pictures, too, Lisa! My favorite is the one of Clayton working...they are all good, but that one just has a lot of happy feelings in it! You do have a very nice family...makes the future look bright. Lorraine
Looks like a fun, exhausting weekend! Great pics.
Post a Comment