Sunday, February 11, 2007

Time with grandpa...

I picked up dad at an airport and we headed to a funeral of a very close friend of dad's and our family. It was treasured time with dad and very special to see so many friends during our time that way (24 hours)! :) Now we're enjoying g'pa here at the ranch today!


4 comments:

Lisa McConnell said...

Hi Lisa!
I enjoy checking in on you guys every once in awhile! Nice to have your dad there. I'll bet he is enjoying the kids! Hopefully we can get together one of these years!

Nesting Instincts said...

I love checking in on your family. It is nice to see a picture of your Dad. It brings back many memories! Tell them Hi, and it sounds like we might be seeing each other this year!

Anonymous said...

It was nice to see you and spend some time with you this weekend and to meet your dad! I hope he has an uneventful trip back home! :)

Kate said...

It sounds like you had a memorable weekend with your Dad! We were sure thinking about you and hopefully one of these weekends we can sneak away and see you guys.